Annalisa Tornfelt's Fall Fiddle ClassOctober and November 2016 beginning October 5
Wednesdays from 6:30-8:00PM
Location: Home of Annalisa Tornfelt
Email Annalisa for her address! firstname.lastname@example.org
The classes will be Wednesday nights at my home. If you can’t make all of them, it’s no problem. Each session will highlight certain techniques (see the list below for specifics) and tie those techniques to the Taborgrass songs and tunes.
Fall Fiddle dates are: 10/5, 10/12, 10/19, 10/26, 11/2, 11/9, 11/16, 11/30
Focusing on techniques to be able to:
- sound more bluegrassy (Tone Production)
- play backup (Double stops & Fills)
- apply scales to improvising a solo (Scales & Why?)
- play a bluegrassy break to a song (Specific Licks & Embellishments)
- start and end a song (Kickoffs, Endings and How to Find Them)
The fee per session will be sliding, depending on how many people attend. If 5-7people come, it will be $20each, if 8-10 come, it will be $15, and if 11-15 come, it will be $10. Email me if you are coming and when you show up, pay the appropriate fee. If I know how many are coming before each session, I will let you know the fee.
Please share this info with friends! Thank you!